Subject: WG NaN Public consultations
From: "Susanne Have" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2024 13:31:51 +0300

To ECC List A and B

The Public Consultations have started for the following draft ECC 
deliverables approved by WG NaN#28 on 11-13 June 2024:

*	Draft ECC Report 360: “Definition of missing, invalid, or fraudulent CLI”

*	A link to the draft ECC Report 360 can be found 
<https://cept.org/files/9522/Draft-ECC-Report-360.docx> here
*	Deadline is Tuesday 1 October 2024

*	Draft ECC Report 361: “Next Generation Emergency Communications - 
transition from circuit-switched to packet-switched networks, services and 
PSAPs”

*	A link to the draft ECC Report 361 can be found 
<https://cept.org/files/9522/Draft-ECC-Report-361.docx> here
*	Deadline is Tuesday 10 September 2024

ECO would like to encourage respondents to use the following 
<https://www.cept.org/files/9522/Template%20for%20pc_2020.docx> Template for 
responses to Public Consultation (2020) (The template is also available at 
<http://www.cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation> 
http://www.cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation - last column in 
the table). Using the template makes the process of gathering the 
information more efficient. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Please submit your response to  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Best regards

Susanne

Susanne Have

Executive administrative officer

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Teams

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/0/0?users?[email-masked]>

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail

[email-masked]

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/